Who we are
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in:
1. Verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the sacred scriptures as originally given. (II Timothy 3:16 ; I Corinthians 2:13)
2. The Tri-unity of the Godhead.
(Matthew 28:19 ; Galatians 3:20)
3. The creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
(Romans 5:12, 5:18)
4. The Saviour of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
(Luke 1:30-35 ; John 1:18 ; Isaiah 9:6)
5. The Gospel of the Grace of God, that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
(I Corinthians 15:1-4 ; Romans 4:25)
6. The salvation of sinners by grace alone, through faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the Cross of Calvary, by which we secure remission of sins.
(Ephesians 2:8-9 ; Hebrews 9:12, 9:22 ; Romans 5:1)
7. The bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and His personal coming for His church (John 14:2-3 ; I Thessalonians 4:13-18) and His rule of the nations of the earth the 1,000 years.
(Zechariah 14:4-5, 14:9 ; Isaiah 11:1-4 ; Revelation 20:6)
8. Water baptism of believers by immersion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Acts 19:5, 10:47-48, 8:37-38)
9. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with scriptural evidence by speaking in other tongues.
(Acts 8:14-17, 10:44-46, 2:1-4 ; Galatians 3:14-15)
10. The gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in I Corinthians, chapters 12-14, being exercised and practiced as manifest in the early church.
11. The Spirit filled life, a life of separation from the world, and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith.
(Ephesians 5:18 ; II Corinthians 6:15-18, 7:1) Chastisement follows disobedience and loss of rewards, not a loss of salvation.
(Hebrews 12:5-11 ; I Corinthians 3:15)
12. The healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine Healing, in its many aspects practiced by the early church.
(Acts 4:30 ; Romans 8:11 ; I Corinthians 12:9 ; James 5:14)
13. The Lord's memorial, commonly called the Supper for Believers.
(I Corinthians 11:23-32)
14. The eternal Life of the Believer (John 5:24, 10:28) and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
(Mark 9:43-48 ; II Thessalonians 1:9 ; Revelation 20:10-15)
15. The reality and personality of Satan.
(Job 1:7 ; II Corinthians 11:14)
Meet the Pastor
We're affiliated with the
Apostolic Churches of Pentecost (ACOP)
and Evangelical Fellowship of Churches (EFC)